Benefits of Coaching
What can Coaching do for you?
- What would like to change in your life?
- What areas of your life do you want to be more effective in or satisfied with?
- What things would you like to do or achieve that you haven't yet?
- Are there aspects of your life you would like to eliminate altogether?
The answer to any of these questions may be the best way to describe
how coaching might benefit you.
"A personal coach can be the answer when people need a push in
part of their lives or guidance in setting broad lifestyle goals."
- Dallas Morning News
- Coaching can help you establish a clear vision of a future you really
- Coaching can help you set the goals and priorities needed to make your vision a reality.
- Coaching can help you focus your efforts where they need to be to
reach your goals.
Coaching works by providing you with structure, support, objective
feedback, encouragement, and challenge. Clients usually discover that
the accountability of regular sessions and the synergy that exists between
them and their coach enables them to achieve greater progress toward reaching
their goals than they would on their own.
Coaching is applicable to almost any area of a person’s life
as well. I love coaching people to:
- Improve personal effectiveness
- Enhance professional capacities
- Negotiate major life transitions
- Enhance personal growth & balance
- Launch & complete business, academic, and artistic ventures
- Enrich their lifestyles
- Change or further develop careers
- Rediscover their passion for life
- Find greater meaning in their work
- Improve relationships with others
- Reduce and manage stress
- Improve their physical health
- Better manage time
- Find and realize forgotten dreams
An integral approach to living is one that ensures all elements of your life are aligned,
your actions and outcomes are congruent with your deepest needs and values, and that you
live in harmony with the world about you. Integrative Deep Coaching is an effective and
cost efficient way to promote integral change in your life and learn to become your own
If you have any questions about the benefits of coaching of the IDC process, please contact
me by phone or e-mail. I would be glad to discuss them with you and provide a free consultation.
Copyright © 2002 / 2009 G. S. Renfrey
Stephen Renfrey, Ph.D
There are a growing number articles, quick tips, and book reviews posted on the RESOURCES page
that are relevant to coaching, psychology, and holistic wellness. Many of these can be downloaded in MSW or PDF format for your personal use. I invite you to explore these and return from time to time for updates.